Our greatest resource is our employees. Recognizing this fact, we strive to provide a safe, healthy, and drug-free work environment, provide competitive wages and benefits, provide opportunities for job enrichment through training and education, develop loyalty by treating each employee fairly and with respect, and expecting peak performance out of each employee.
Applications are accepted at our main office only. If there are no immediate openings to fit your qualifications, applications are kept on file for thirty (30) days. Fossett Paving Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Applicants Must:
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol screening
- Be able to pass a TBI/FBI background check
- Have good verifiable references
- Have reliable personal transportation
- Fulfill physical demands of the job
In addition to the above, to be considered for a driving position with us, you must:
- Have a current CDL
- Have a current medical card or be able to pass a DOT physical